09 April 2011

After 5 Months ♥

Bismillah..

Lama dah x update.Sorry.I have no time.We're busy with the preparation for the play, 'Much Ado About Nothing'. I am too tired. Lack of sleep is a common thing but I'm trying my best to get rid of it. Sometimes, I really cant. That's the worst. Okay. Back to the main title. 5 months? Guess what? We've been together for 5 months. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah. Him? Still in Egypt. Currently involving in an Islamic program. He will finish it on Monday. Then, back to his normal life. Classes and so on. To dream for something is a must. No biggie. Pray for us. May Allah bless us. I'm hoping for something too. Insyaallah.

Monday? I will sit for my MUET. Wish me luck. Okay. I'll stop here. Me? The sleepyhead. Hoho.

-sadaqallahulazim-

budak mentah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...